That’s it. That’s all it takes to catch someones attention. A mere mention of the 3-letter word and you’ll forget everything else and become all ears or, in this case, all eyes. And that’s the whole point of advertising, right? Catching somebody’s attention. Here are 25 ads which used sexual innuendos, in the best way possible, to get their message across:
1. When Durex wanted you to be the bond in bed.
2. When this company promised proper protection.
3. And they wanted to get a social message across.
4. When Kamasutra wanted us to know they had flavoured ones.
5. When subway caught our attention.
6. The story of most guys.
7. Truth being ‘belittled’.
8. When Indigo can have a go.
9. Why would Air India stay far behind?
10. Philips wants us to know how trimming the bush can make the garden look bigger.
11. Well. Truth.
12. Music has always been hot, but some sounds are just sexy.
13. Durex wanted to check the reach of its XL condoms.
14. How things have changed.
15. Some ads promote no ads.
16. Persuasion can be a ring away.
17.This ads not very nice but it gets the message across.
18. For those who can last long, really really long.
19. A lube that good? Really?
20. Very few willdisagree.
21. The best way to encourage sperm donations.
22. They just want our dreams to become reality. In a way.
23. Because some of us have to resist the temptation.
24. This is what we call KLPD.
25. And in the end, a message of peace.
Images 6-25 sourced from: Mad over marketing