Probably the best sitcom in the history of television and remains so even after around 21 years of dedicated fan following all around the world. The friendship these six characters had was and is the envy of every kid who sought to survive in the world, looking for people who would accept him/her just the way they are without any judgement, just like these six did.
Here are a few behind the scenes pictures that’ll bring all the memories and move you to tears.
1. The one with Joey and Rachel apparently doing something I don’t want to say
Oh, you two! Staph.
2. The one with Rachel’s sister
The more obnoxious one who didn’t hit on Ross, moreover refused to recognise him, remember?
3. The one with Chandler doing a dance on the table top
Because he was Monica’s best mystery guy! ?
4. The one with Chandler and Rachel
Being chummy I see!
5. The one where everybody is bored
Literally bored AF as you can see from their faces.
6. The one with Joey playing with Phoebe’s hair
It would’ve been so awesome if they had ended up together! <3
7. The one with Monica being lazy
Also, the one with the blackout and Jill Goodacre. ?
8. The one with the script
Courtney Cox taking a peaceful reading of the script away from all other gang members. ?
9. The one with Emma and her aunts
Emma’s first birthday was quite an event!
10. The one with all of them together for the last time
*Cries like a baby*
11. The one with the most tearful goodbye
The empty set of Central Perk only containing memories for the cast and the viewers to be etched in their minds forever.